All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat constitutes literary genius? This collection of essays focuses on twenty-five English-language writers whose original and enduring works enrich our lives. Rewned portraitist Barry Moser provides a handsome engraving of each writer, together with illustrations based upon their texts.
- Author BiographyJoseph Epstein is the author of Friendship: An Expose and Snobbery: The American Version, and is the former editor of The American Scholar. His work has appeared in The Atlantic Monthly, Harper's Magazine, and The New Yorker. He lives in Evanston, Illinois.
- Author(s)Barry Moser,Joseph Epstein
- PublisherPaul Dry Books, Inc
- Date of Publication01/10/2007
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPaul Dry Books, Inc
- Content Note59 wood engravings
- Weight540 g
- Width235 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $78.84Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.