All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines the relationship between the literary and bioscientific cultures of the period as a means of exploring the ways in which the comprehension and representation of the human body fundamentally shapes a variety of the period's communal and national visions.
- Author BiographyCRAIG GORDON is Assistant Professor in the School of English and Theatre Studies at the University of Guelph, Canada.
- Author(s)Craig A. Gordon
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication08/06/2007
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight440 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.