All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDenton and Hockx present thirteen essays treating a variety of literary organizations from China's Republican era (1911-1949). Interdisciplinary in approach, the essays are primarily concerned with describing and analyzing the social and cultural complexity of literary groupings and the role of these social formations in literary production of the period.
- Author BiographyKirk A. Denton is associate professor of Chinese language and literature at Ohio State University. Michel Hockx is professor of Chinese at the University of London.
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication28/05/2008
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1021 g
- Width160 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine47 mm
- Edited byKirk A. Denton,Michel Hockx
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.51Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.