All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.99
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionDenton and Hockx present thirteen essays treating a variety of literary organizations from China's Republican era (1911-1949). Interdisciplinary in approach, the essays are primarily concerned with describing and analyzing the social and cultural complexity of literary groupings and the role of these social formations in literary production of the period.
- Author BiographyKirk A. Denton is associate professor of Chinese language and literature at Ohio State University. Michel Hockx is professor of Chinese at the University of London.
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication28/05/2008
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1021 g
- Width160 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine47 mm
- Edited byKirk A. Denton,Michel Hockx
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.