All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionThis anthology of classic and cutting-edge statements in literary theory has w been updated to include recent influential texts in the areas of Ethnic Studies, Postcolonialism and International Studies. This is a definitive collection of classic statements in criticism and new theoretical work from the past few decades. All the major schools and methods that make up the dynamic field of literary theory are represented, from Formalism to Postcolonialism. It enables students to familiarise themselves with the most recent developments in literary theory and with the traditions from which these new theories derive.
- Author BiographyJulie Rivkin is Professor at Connecticut College, where she teaches courses in American Literature, Contemporary Women Writers, and Literary Theory. She is the author of False Positions: The Representational Logics of Henry James's Fiction (1996). Michael Ryan is Professor of English at Northeastern University, where he teaches courses in American Literature and Culture, American Film, and Literary Theory.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication11/06/2004
- SubjectLiterary Theory
- Series TitleBlackwell Anthologies
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishing Ltd
- Out-of-print date14/02/2017
- Content Note0
- Weight1710 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine51 mm
- Edited byJulie Rivkin,Michael Ryan
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.