All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.30
About this product
- DescriptionComics retain close links with literature which are analysed in detail in this volume with reference to examples. Its main focus is upon adaptations of literary texts by comic-strip artists. It presents examples of such adaptations taken from the international body of literary comic art and includes theoretical reflections upon them. This mograph will be a standard work for research on comics and intermediality will serve as an important source of inspiration.
- Author BiographyMonika Schmitz-Emans und Christian A. Bachmann, Ruhr-Universitat Bochum.
- Author(s)Monika Schmitz-Emans
- PublisherWalter de Gruyter
- Date of Publication16/01/2012
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleLinguae & Litterae
- Series Part/Volume Number10
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWalter de Gruyter
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight760 g
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.