All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe idea of human rights is t new. But the importance of taking human rights seriously has never been more urgent than it is today. The eighteen essays which comprise Literature and Human Rights are written in a spirit of interdisciplinarity, and are intended to make a significant contribution to this vital and enduring debate.
- Author BiographyIan Ward, Newcastle University, Newcastle, UK.
- PublisherDe Gruyter
- Date of Publication29/01/2015
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleLaw & Literature
- Series Part/Volume Number9
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintDe Gruyter
- Content Note2 black & white illustrations, 8 colour illustrations, 4 black & white tables, 2 schw.-w. u. 8 farb. Abb., 4 schw.-w. Tab.
- Weight606 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byIan Ward
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $100.37
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.85
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $84.02
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.60
- AU $64.69Trending at AU $68.88
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $107.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.