All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe growing field of literature and science is for the first time given a fully theorized overview. Using case studies from a three hundred year history, Sleigh focuses on literary form and argues that vels did t just reflect or inform areas of science, but were part of a broader, ongoing cultural negotiation about how to read things.
- Author BiographyCHARLOTTE SLEIGH is Senior Lecturer in History of Science at the University of Kent, UK. Her publications include Ant and Six Legs Better: A Cultural History of Myrmecology.
- PrizesShortlisted for British Society for Literature and Science Book Prize 2010.
- Author(s)Charlotte Sleigh
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication17/11/2010
- SubjectLiterary Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleOutlining Literature
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations
- Weight279 g
- Width137 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.43Trending at AU $23.89
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $119.81
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $74.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.