All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAfter over a decade of independence from the Soviet Union, this Baltic country of 4 million inhabitants is hoping to join the European Union and NATO in the near future. A compact grammar section and a pronunciation guide are included, along with a phrasebook designed for travellers, businesspersons, students, and diplomats. The bilingual dictionary designates part of speech and case declension, and gives crucial everyday vocabulary.
- Author BiographyJurgita Baltruaityte was born in Vilnius, Lithuania. She has taught Lithuanian both as an assistant and as an instructor. She obtained her master's degree in English literature from the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire and is currently working towards a doctorate degree in business administration at the University of Illinois-Chicago.
- Author(s)Jurgita Baltrusaityte
- PublisherHippocrene Books Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/09/2003
- LanguageEnglish & Lithuanian
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHippocrene Books Inc.,U.S.
- Content Note6000+ entries
- Weight232 g
- Width190 mm
- Height95 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.