All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume contains eight essays by British scholars on a central theme in medieval literary studies. The period covered is from the twelfth to the fifteenth century; the texts involved range from the Brendan to a late-medieval treatise on princely behaviour. Despite the diversity of material explained, certain constants emerge: a preoccupation with language, an interest in the concept of genre and its implications, exploration of connections between literary texts and other cultural phenomena.
- Author BiographyProfessor D. A. Trotter is Head of the Department of European languages and Dean of the Faculty of Arts at the University of Aberystwyth.
- PublisherLiverpool University Press
- Date of Publication01/06/1989
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUniversity of Exeter Press
- Content Note9ill.
- Weight380 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edited byD. A. Trotter
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $75.71New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $75.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.