All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat makes the world go round? Sausages! What makes the wind blow? Sausages! Where does everything come from? Sausages! Little Answer is desperate to find his question. But there's a big problem - his answer is Sausages ! What question could possibly have such a silly answer? Children will love helping Little Answer to find his question in this wonderfully funny, interactive story.
- Author BiographyTim's first full-time job was in the Art dept. at iconic street-style fashion magazine i-D, followed by a brief spell at British Vogue (during the time Anna Wintour was Editor). Tim's first book,'Our Big Blue Sofa' won the Cambridgeshire 'Read It Again!' Award in 2007. This was followed by 'A Dog Called Rod' which was shortlisted for the Red House Children's Book of the Year Award 2008 and the British Book Design Awards 2007. As a freelance illustrator, Tim's work has appeared in Tatler Magazine, Harpers & Queen, GQ and Joyce. Other clients include: The National Portrait Gallery London and The Royal Court Theatre.
- PrizesLong-listed for UK Literacy Association Book Award: Ages 3-6 2015.
- Author(s)Tim Hopgood
- PublisherRandom House Children's Publishers UK
- Date of Publication27/03/2014
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPicture Corgi
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width236 mm
- Height265 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 3
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.