All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCharming and colourful little bags and purses to sew. As well as the essential items such as key rings and phone covers, this book includes a practical bag organiser, a lovely make-up bag, glasses case, a cover for an e-reader and more.The designs come in a variety of styles and are accompanied by step-by-step instructions, full size templates and a handy techniques section at the front of the book. They range from the very easy to make to the more technically advanced - making them perfect for sewers of all abilities. These bags make perfect gifts for friends, family or colleagues and are bound to create a lasting impression.
- Author BiographyAfter leaving college, Saskia Abel worked in publishing. After the birth of her daughter she rediscovered her enthusiasm for sewing and opened an online shop: de.dawanda.com/shop/fraeulein-emma, selling her handmade purses and small bags. She also teaches a course at a local adult education center.
- Author(s)Saskia Abel
- PublisherSearch Press Ltd
- Date of Publication13/10/2015
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleLove to Sew
- Place of PublicationTunbridge Wells
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSearch Press Ltd
- Content Note40 colour illustrations
- Weight270 g
- Width222 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $99.95
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.15
- AU $85.90Trending at AU $90.74
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $83.67
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.17
- AU $64.69Trending at AU $68.59
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $106.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.