CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.63Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $47.03Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $36.61Trending at AU $44.77
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.82
- AU $25.50Trending at AU $28.57
About this product
- DescriptionMummy Bear's favorite game when she was little was chasing butterflies in Bluebell Meadow. Now Little Bear can't wait to find this magical place for herself, but it's time for her nap. When a butterfly lands on her se, she sets out to find Bluebell Meadow with the help of her animal friends. Chasing the butterflies and making daisy chains is so much fun she completely forgets the time! I wish I could stay here forever, she yawns, when a soft voice tells her to wake up. Could it all have been a dream? A gentle story about a little bear and the power of dreams, with a magical twist at the end. Beautifully illustrated, Little Bear and the Butterflies introduces young children to the pleasures of reading and sharing stories. Discussion points for parents and teachers are also included.
- Author BiographySusan Quinn became a children's librarian at 23 years old. Her experiences as a mother and as a child playing in a meadow full of bluebells inspired her to write Little Bear and the Butterflies. She lives in London.Illustrator and artist Caroline Pedler has been working on children's books since 1999 and her work has been published worldwide. The illustrator of over 40 books for children, she lives in Cornwall, U.K.
- Author(s)Susan Quinn
- PublisherQEB Publishing
- Date of Publication29/07/2014
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleQEB Storytime
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQEB Publishing
- Out-of-print date22/12/2016
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width251 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Caroline Pedler
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.