All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLittle Bears have a Picnic is a book with a difference! The cheeky little bears are so excited, they can't keep still. They keep kcking things over and playing hide-and-seek. Children can help Big Bear by working out where everything should go, and then flip the changing-picture page to find out if they're right! The book has lots of detail and is brightly illustrated to engage small children. It helps them explore their world and stretches their powers of observation, vocabulary and understanding. It is part of a series of charming picture books - why t discover the little bears at school, going shopping and going to bed.
- Author BiographyHeather Maisner is author of over 30 children's books, translated into 8 languages, including the award-winning Magic Hourglass, Magic Globe and Diary of a Princess. She also teaches creative writing to children. Her books range from picture books to books for fluent young readers. Often combining fiction with fact and games with information, they are ideal for beginner and reluctant readers. Heather is author and publisher of Dinosaur Douglas Books, featuring the very naughty Dinosaur Douglas, written in rhyme, with zany illustrations by street painter Alex Godwin, covering subjects from oral health to obesity. Heather loves to walk, dance, travel (speaks five languages), make bread and cook for her large family - and amazing black cat. Tomislav Zlatic was born in Croatia. After high school he enrolled in the Academy of Fine Arts in Zagreb. Tom started illustrating to earn some pocket money, and an occasional hobby turned into a career as an illustrator (a refreshing, useful job indeed) in 2002. Tom really likes to draw and to experiment with all sorts of media and techniques, always hoping to surprise himself. He lives in Croatia with his girlfriend and a very active cat.
- Author(s)Heather Maisner
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication23/06/2016
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Series TitleLittle Bears Hide and Seek
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFranklin Watts Ltd
- Weight312 g
- Width223 mm
- Height267 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Tomislav Zlatic
- Edition StatementIllustrated edition
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
- Interest AgeTo 5
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $247.00Trending at AU $288.91
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $30.28
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.76
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.69
- AU $49.62Trending at AU $52.62
- AU $31.61Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $27.37Trending at AU $30.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.