All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFive-year-old Ben tells you a story about his Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu school. He will show you what happens during a typical day of learning Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu including exercising and playing games. He will share with you some interesting facts about this amazing martial art so hopefully you can also begin to learn Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu one day.
- Author BiographyThadeu Vieira was born on the 27th of April in Rio de Janeiro (Barra Mansa). He practiced Basketball and Football (soccer) when he was growing up. He found Jiu Jitsu when he was 16 years old, through his brother who really pushed him to start grappling. Thadeu's first and only instructor was Master Paulo Wesley Lopes from the Mansur lineage; Vieira achieved the grade of black belt in 2002. In 2005 Vieira moved to the United States, his mother had been living in the Northern Hemisphere country for a few years, and the only thing that had stopped Thadeu from moving to the US had been his Physical Education degree. A few years after achieving his degree he moved to America where he established the World BJJ Association.
- Author(s)Thadeu Alves Vieira
- Date of Publication08/12/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight68 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.