All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $178.29Trending at AU $199.99
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.55
- AU $26.36Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.30
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.35
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $52.70
- AU $14.90Trending at AU $23.71
About this product
- DescriptionLittle Bird learned a new word! He loves it so much that he's bursting to share it with all of his friends. BLARK! BLARK! BLARK!The only problem is, this isn't a very nice word. Little Bird doesn't realize it, but this word might even hurt someone's feelings. With the help of Papa Bird, maybe Little Bird will learn ather new word--one that will make things all better.
- Author BiographyJacob Grant is originally from Ohio, but now lives with his wife in a very windy city in Illinois. Day and night he can be found in his home studio drawing, painting, and writing until something feels story-ish. His debut picture book, Scaredy Kate, was released in 2014. Jacob tries not to use bad words around any little animals.
- Author(s)Jacob Grant
- PublisherFeiwel & Friends
- Date of Publication21/07/2015
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFeiwel & Friends
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width208 mm
- Height257 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsPicture book,Sewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.