About this product
- DescriptionMy home has steps to the mountains and a wooden bridge, said Little Blue. I miss my mountains. My home has a path to the hills and tall rocks, said Will. Almost like your home. They climbed the hills and gazed from the rocks. But they couldn t find Little Blue s way home. When Will discovers a little blue girl lost in the woods, he tries to help her. When they fail to find her way home, he invites her home with him . . . only to find that their homes are one and the same place.
- Author BiographyGaye Chapman has exhibited internationally as a fine artist and been awarded several prestigious awards. She is well known to younger readers from many years of illustrating for the Australian children's monthly literary publication The School Magazine, and has recently been illustrating some outstanding picture books, including Kaito's Cloth, by Glenda Millard, which has been published in Australia and the United States.
- Author(s)Gaye Chapman
- PublisherHardie Grant Egmont
- Date of Publication01/06/2008
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintLittle Hare
- Content Notechiefly col. Illustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width258 mm
- Height263 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.