All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe inspiring story of a little boat on a big adventure. This little boat struggles through terrible storms, past giant sea monsters and around treacherous rocks, meeting friends along the way.
- Author BiographyThomas Docherty found reading and writing really difficult as a child, so he ended up keeping a sketchbook diary, especially if he travelled somewhere new. That was the inspiration for his first picture books To the Beach and Little Boat. He lives in Swansea with his wife, who also writes children's books, and their two young daughters.
- PrizesShortlisted for Kate Greenaway Medal 2009.
- Author(s)Thomas Docherty
- PublisherTemplar Publishing
- Date of Publication01/05/2009
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationSurrey
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTemplar Publishing
- Content Notechiefly col. Illustrations
- Weight254 g
- Width7 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine255 mm
- Artist(s)Thomas Docherty
- Format DetailsPicture book
- Interest Age5-7 years
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- AU $28.00Trending at AU $29.99
- AU $12.50Trending at AU $13.38
- AU $9.91Trending at AU $13.59
- AU $9.58Trending at AU $19.02
- AU $8.68Trending at AU $15.40
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $16.73
- AU $20.07Trending at AU $24.91
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.