About this product
- DescriptionThe premise of this Little Book is that the learned individual will be motivated to seek assistance in reducing his/her risk of suffering a vascular event. This book provides the reader with language to understand lipid measurements, background to consider risk assessment, lipid goals, and tools currently available to achieve risk factor reduction. Patient stories illustrate t only the myriad of problems that are encountered, but methods employed to achieve success - ideal lipids.
- Author BiographyThe author, Philip H. Frost, M.D., is a clinical professor of medicine at the University of California, San Francisco (UCSF) in the Department of Medicine. He is a clinician, clinical investigator, who for more than 40 years has worked in the field of cardiovascular risk reduction. He currently sees patients in Private Practice and at UCSF in the Faculty Lipid Practice.
- Author(s)Philip H Frost M D
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication15/06/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight141 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.37Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.