Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.00+ AU $6.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe cat is one of the most popular domestic pets in the modern world. They have lived among humans for over 12 thousand years, and in that time have been both worshipped and reviled. The Little book of Cats is a concise history of cats, their breeds and their care.
- Author BiographyJon Stroud is a special interest author who is also one of the UK's leading equestrian photographers.
- Author(s)Jon Stroud
- PublisherG2 Entertainment Ltd
- Date of Publication25/09/2014
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Place of PublicationGravesend
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintG2 Entertainment Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width152 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $189.94New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.27New
- AU $93.07Used
- AU $93.07New
- AU $101.13New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $73.88New
- AU $61.04Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $81.72
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.18
- AU $39.00Trending at AU $50.07
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.88
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.43
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.