CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.98
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.27
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $66.30Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionConcorde, arguably one of the most elegant airliners ever produced, was kwn as the peoples' aircraft. From the early planning stages, to its withdrawal from service and subsequent display as a museum exhibit, this book tells the story of an iconic aircraft that was the result of a unique collaboration between the aviation industries of Britain and France. Illustrated with stunning images, it tells how the aviation industries of the two countries united to produce the world's first successful supersonic airliner.
- Author BiographyDavid Curnock has written numerous military books for Green Umbrella in the Little Book Series.
- Author(s)David Curnock
- PublisherG2 Entertainment Ltd
- Date of Publication28/03/2011
- SubjectAircraft & Spacecraft: General Interest
- Place of PublicationGravesend
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintG2 Entertainment Ltd
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width158 mm
- Height158 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.