All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.68
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $23.77Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $52.91
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $32.10Trending at AU $44.92
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
About this product
- DescriptionBeautifully styled and exquisitely detailed, this compendium of techniques will give you all the skills you need to make individual furnishings for your own home. Each technique is explained with clear step-by-step instructions and photographs, then applied to a range of pretty contemporary projects. Working through these will help you to learn and practise sewing skills, which you can then use to make all sorts of other projects, specially designed to suit your own windows, chairs, tables and beds. The early techniques are aimed at complete beginners and teach simple skills, such as pinning, cutting and making seams. Later techniques introduce slightly more complex skills, including hems, curved seams, casings, borders, linings and decorative touches such as edging, frills, ruching and tassels. The book provides everything the home sewer needs to make beautiful, stylish and individual projects to enhance every room of the house.
- Author BiographyCheryl Owen is an experienced crafter who has also worked as a dressmaker, fashion designer and embroiderer. She has contributed to numerous magazines is the author of many books including Love... Sewing, also published by New Holland.
- Author(s)Cheryl Owen
- PublisherIMM Lifestyle Books
- Date of Publication05/02/2014
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNew Holland Publishers Ltd
- Content Note300 colour photographs
- Width200 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.