All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Little Books of Tips series is a collection of books, each 50 tips in size, delivering wisdom and advice on a whole range of popular subjects covering food, gardening, craft, sports and hobbies. A slow cooker does a lot more than stews. The classic hot-pot is just one of a staggering variety of dishes. You can bake cakes and bread, prepare soups and fondues, steam Christmas puddings, make lemon curd and pate, and produce very good meringues. Take advantage of this amazing versatility and be inspired by all the different tips in this informative guide. Find out how to prepare, use and get the best out of your machine!
- Author BiographyAndrew Langley is a knowledgeable food and drink writer and the author of many Little Books of Tips. He has written books on all manner of food and drink subjects and is the editor of the highly regarded anthology of the writings of the legendary Victorian chef Alexis Soyer.
- Author(s)Andrew Langley
- PublisherAbsolute Press
- Date of Publication12/09/2013
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Series TitleLittle Books of Tips
- Place of PublicationBath
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAbsolute Press
- Weight60 g
- Width100 mm
- Height100 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.02
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.