All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSunderland prides itself on t just being a big club but one of the biggest. Only five clubs have been champions of England more times than Sunderland who were the first team to be champions three times, the first to score 100 goals in a season, the only top flight team to ever have a 100% home record and the last club in the country to have never played outside the top flight. Sunderland's Stadium of Light was the biggest football ground built in England in the second half of the twentieth century but soon had to be extended. Even when struggling, Sunderland can average home gates of over 40,000 and their record attendance is almost 7,000 higher than any other club in the rth- east has ever managed. Sunderland is the club of Raich Carter, Jim Montgomery, Charlie Hurley, Brian Clough, Kevin Phillips, Niall Quinn and the Clown Prince of Soccer Len Shackleton. They're all featured here along with everything you need to kw about the team in the most famous red and white stripes in the country - after all Sunderland have won more major trophies than all the other teams who wear red and white stripes combined.
- Author BiographyRob Mason is Sunderland's programme editor. His previous books about Sunderland include Complete Record, Cult Heroes, Match of my Life and the autobiography of Len Ashurst, Left Back In Time.
- Author(s)Rob Mason
- PublisherG2 Entertainment Ltd
- Date of Publication30/10/2014
- SubjectBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Place of PublicationGravesend
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintG2 Entertainment Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width152 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.07
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.