All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Little Bot is thrown out with the garbage, he meets his first true friend, a bird named Sparrow, who takes him under her wing. Sparrow teaches Little Bot about the perils of flying, her wild world, and the importance of dreaming. As winter arrives, Sparrow must leave and fly south, and they share a tearful good bye. Little Bot revisits where he and Sparrow shared happy memories, and that night, for the first time, he dreams of him and Sparrow taking flight together. Jake Parker's first self-authored picture book captures the sweet friendship of The Adventures of Beekle, the sweeping art of The Curious Garden, and lasting feel of What Do You Do with an Idea?
- Author BiographyJake Parker is an illustrator and cartoonist whose picture books include The Girl Who Wouldn't Brush Her Hair, The Tooth Fairy Wars, The Astonishing Secret of Awesome Man, and the #1 New York Times bestseller The Little Snowplow. He also created the Missile Mouse graphic novels, published by Scholastic. He lives in Utah with his wife and their five children.
- Author(s)Jake Parker
- PublisherRoaring Brook Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2016
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationNew Milford
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFirst Second
- Content Notefull colour illustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width248 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.