All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCrisp leaves rustle on trees in fall. Furry little brown bats dart and circle around the entrance to a cave before flying inside. Using their sharp curved claws, they grip the caves rocky ceiling and hang upside-down in groups. The tiny bats will spend all winter here, hibernating. In this dramatic and colorful book, beginning readers will learn all about where little brown bats go in winter and the amazing ways they surviveincluding t eating for several months. Each 24-page book features controlled text with age-appropriate vocabulary and simple sentence construction. The lively text, colorful design, and exquisite photos are sure to delight and engage emergent readers.
- Author(s)Joyce L Markovics
- PublisherBearport Publishing
- Date of Publication31/01/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleLittle Bits: In Winter, Where Do They Go?
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBearport Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width206 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $234.90Trending at AU $288.91
- AU $23.50Trending at AU $29.40
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $32.69
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.69
- AU $36.11Trending at AU $44.54
- AU $31.94Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $19.13Trending at AU $19.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.