All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a colorful story of a parent's love for their little girl or little Chamorrita as they are kwn in the Pacific Islands of the Marianas. It is a book that teaches the child the meaning of the three words Hu Guaiya Hao which means I love you. To do this in a meaningful way, we use colorful tropical illustrations to communicate the deep love one has for their little Chamorrita. Using a repeating pattern that reads Little Chamorrita, did I tell you?, little Chamorritas everywhere will be inspired and understand true island-inspired love and the cultural meaning of Hu Guaiya Hao. Read this book as a bedtime selection. Makes a perfect gift to a daughter, niece, grandchild, or other little Chamorrita for a birthday, baby dedication, for the holidays, and more.
- Author BiographyMary Aflague was born and raised on the Pacific Island of Guam. As a long-time educator in Guam, Virginia, and Colorado, she is fulfilling her life-long dream of writing books. Mary spends her spare time reading, hiking, and traveling. She works with Gerard, husband and co-author and illustrator, and her children to create simple yet fun titles for children to enjoy.
- Author(s)Mary C Aflague
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication23/07/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight125 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Gerard V Aflague
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $247.00Trending at AU $288.91
- AU $30.64Trending at AU $32.17
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.76
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.69
- AU $31.61Trending at AU $38.35
- AU $42.83Trending at AU $43.98
- AU $19.71Trending at AU $23.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.