All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA fantastic book of Christmas things to do, from festive puzzles to doodling and colouring, with dozens of stickers. Children can decorate a Christmas tree with sticker baubles, spot the penguins ice skating and guess what the presents are in their colourful wrapping paper. A great way to keep kids busy over the holidays.
- Author(s)James MacLaine
- PublisherUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/10/2016
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Content Notefull colour throughout
- Width216 mm
- Height250 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.