All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLittle Explorers is a first information series for curious youngsters. With sturdy flaps to lift on every page, little ones can have hands-on fun discovering the wonders of our solar system and beyond. Readers can explore Earth's nearest neighbours - the planets and moons - as well as the stars and galaxies, then lift the flaps on astronauts and rockets to find out how we make amazing discoveries about our universe.
- Author BiographyRuth Martin studied English at York University, before becoming a children's book editor and writer. With more than ten years' experience across a diverse range of children's books, Ruth writes and edits both fiction and non-fiction for children. Allan Sanders is a children's book illustrator with a quirky graphic style. Since graduating from the Royal College of Art in 1999, Allan has worked with clients including Pan Macmillan, Penguin USA and Quarto. His first book for Templar was How Machines Work.
- Author(s)Ruth Martin
- PublisherTemplar Publishing
- Date of Publication01/03/2016
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Series TitleLittle Explorers
- Place of PublicationSurrey
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTemplar Publishing
- Width200 mm
- Height220 mm
- Illustrator(s)Allan Sanders
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.