All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA series of animal books for young readers that combines simple storytelling with venetian movements, which have the magical effect of changing faces and expressions on animal faces when the reader turns each page. Magical paper techlogy meets playful storytelling in this lovely series that's sure to captivate younger children. Each book encourages children to get involved in the animal characters and situations they're in, while offering satisfying twists at the end. Simply by turning the page, the Venetian movement causes the animals' expressions to change from sad to happy, tearful to joy, sleeping to wakefulness. The effect is both fun and exciting, and an effective way of both enhancing storytelling and learning about different facial expressions and the emotions they convey.
- Author BiographyCarles Ballesteros is a Spanish-born illustrator living and working in Santiago, Chile. He uses a mixture of traditional drawing skills with digital techniques to create his work, and is a member of the Catalan Illustration Association (APIC).
- PublisherQED Publishing
- Date of Publication21/08/2016
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQED Publishing
- Width150 mm
- Height150 mm
- Artist(s)Carles Ballesteros
- Interest AgeFrom 3
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- AU $25.20Trending at AU $29.84
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.46
- AU $10.07Trending at AU $18.93
- AU $9.02Trending at AU $9.80
- AU $13.72Trending at AU $19.92
- AU $9.77Trending at AU $11.16
- AU $10.99Trending at AU $13.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.