All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLittle Frog has got used to his life with just Mummy and Daddy. He likes it just the way it is. So, when nine new tadpoles arrive, things change in the frog household. Little Frog is t impressed with his new brothers and sisters. They can't do the things he likes to do. The only thing they can do is to take up all of Mummy's and Daddy's time. But when the tadpoles turn into froglets, even littler than Little Frog, things start to look up and Little Frog's family is suddenly a lot more fun than it ever used to be. Told with Tatyana Feeney's trademark understated wit and highly individual artwork style, this story captures perfectly the adjustment that any toddler has to go through when they become an older sibling.
- Author(s)Tatyana Feeney
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication03/04/2014
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Out-of-print date10/11/2015
- Content NoteColour
- Weight356 g
- Width252 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.