All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $25.73Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.79
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.82
- AU $24.72Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.52
- AU $15.91Trending at AU $19.05
About this product
- DescriptionChloe and her friends hate their hair because of what other kids think. Their teacher and parents designed a special event to empower and affirm the little girls in their school and community to enhance their self-image. Take a moment to read about these little girls & their ponytails.
- Author BiographyKatherine White is a community leader and non-profit organizer with a strong passion for enhancing the lives of children. Early in life, Katherine, found joy in writing and also realized how reading impacted lives. Ms. White is using her skills, passion, and experiences to fulfill her purpose of empowering children through every word she writes.
- Author(s)Katherine White
- PublisherSunny Smiles
- Date of Publication24/05/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSunny Smiles
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight50 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.