All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDuring a terrible storm, the tree hollow where Wise Owl lives is battered and bashed beyond repair! His precious things are left scattered around the wood, damp and muddy from the downpour. Little Grey Rabbit and her friends decide to help Wise Owl find a new home. After a long day of searching, Little Grey Rabbit discovers ather tree hollow. With a spruce and a tidy she's sure that Wise Owl will be right at home there, but will Wise Owl agree?
- Author BiographyThe Alison Uttley Literary Property Trust and the Trustees of the Estate of the Late Margaret Mary Mears (Author) Alison Uttley (1884-1976) said of her characters, Why do children love them? Because I believe in them. She grew up at Castle Top Farm in Derbyshire, and her passion for the countryside comes across vividly in her timeless Little Grey Rabbit stories. Margaret Tempest (1892-1982) illustrated these classic tales with such vitality that the characters come to life with warmth and wit. Her partnership with Alison Uttley lasted for forty years.Margaret Tempest (Illustrator) Margaret Tempest (1892-1982) illustrated these classic tales with such vitality that the characters come to life with warmth and wit. Her partnership with Alison Uttley lasted for forty years.
- Author(s)Alison Uttley,Margaret Mary
- PublisherTemplar Publishing
- Date of Publication01/01/2016
- SubjectPicture Books
- Series TitleLittle Grey Rabbit
- Place of PublicationSurrey
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTemplar Publishing
- Width137 mm
- Height170 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.