All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.62
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.81
- AU $56.19Trending at AU $59.41
- AU $21.81Trending at AU $24.79
- AU $15.99Trending at AU $21.19
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $20.66
- AU $39.99Trending at AU $40.55
About this product
- DescriptionLittle Haven is a fictional story of the Wild West. Julian Armitage, an Englishman who had once served in the army, and by means any slouch with a gun himself. Against all odds decided to settle in Indian Territory alongside the Cherokee in 1875. A lonely life was t for him though, so he slowly began to build his own town from the ground up. From wagon trains and those who were simply passing through, he soon had a small nucleus of inhabitants living within his town. It was actually a peaceful place, which is also why he had given it such an unusual name. That only lasted until the Hill's arrived. A father and two sons whose robbing, plundering, and murdering were almost legend at the time. And who were t averse to seeking an opportunity anywhere, and from anyone if it could be had. They were only looking for a hideout over the winter, after they had recently committed a number of deadly robberies. And Little Haven when they decided to stop there, so they thought, appeared to be just the place for them to take over with their brutal regime. Little did they kw what would happen when they tried . . .
- Author(s)Keith Gardner
- Date of Publication04/03/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight218 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.