All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSeriously, your schedule is hurried, your expectations are extraordinary, and you and your family's commitments are too many to count. Your relationships with your friends, your family, and your God are suffering. Ready for a change of pace? Here's help. Little House on the Freeway takes a look at the breakneck speed at which we live and reveals how to t only put on the brakes, but how to get off the freeway altogether. With a special section, 101 Ways to Give Rest to Your Family and a new chapter that addresses the perils of the Internet, this timeless classic about the importance of quality family time has been updated to rescue a whole new generation from hurry.
- Author BiographyDr. Tim Kimmel is best selling author of Little House On The Freeway and award winning Grace Based Parenting. He is also the Executive Director of Family Matters, a non-profit ministry that equips families to appropriate God?'s grace in every age and stage of life. For more information about Tim, his books and his conferences go to FamilyMatters.net.
- Author(s)Tim Kimmel
- PublisherMultnomah Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2008
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationSisters
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMultnomah Press
- Weight256 g
- Width131 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.23
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $27.50Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.79
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.