Little Kitchen: 40 Delicious and Simple Things That Children Can Really Make by Sabrina Parrini (Paperback, 2009)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $30.92Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- Est. delivery by 13 Mar
- AU $7.00+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLittle Kitchen is a true children's cookbook. The fun, tasty recipes are aimed squarely at kids, with easy-to-understand instructions and inspiring photographs of each meal or snack. Sabrina Parrini takes the junior cook on an adventure through a wide range of recipes, both savoury and sweet - TV dinners in sight for these little chefs! You'll find quick snacks for after-school hunger pangs, dinners to impress mum and dad, and sweet treats for those special moments when the tooth fairy has turned a blind eye. Little Kitchen is the perfect first recipe book for the budding chef in your family.
- Author BiographyFeatures easy-to-follow recipes that are suitable for kids.
- Author(s)Sabrina Parrini
- PublisherHardie Grant Books
- Date of Publication01/09/2009
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationSouth Yarra
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintHardie Grant Books
- Content Notecolour illus
- Weight602 g
- Width216 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Photographer(s)Jacqui Melville
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.74Trending at AU $29.57
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $32.64
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.86
- AU $20.43Trending at AU $28.55
- AU $11.56Trending at AU $11.75
- AU $25.74Trending at AU $27.65
- AU $26.61Trending at AU $30.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.