All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMorning time in the bush can be very isy i and full of surprises! Early in the morning, just before dawn, the first sweet sounds of singing birds floated through the quiet forest i Join Little Kiwi and Little Sister as they take a walk through the bush. Lift the flaps to help them find all the birds that make the dawn chorus.
- Author BiographyBob Darroch has been drawing cartoons for most of his life. His work has appeared on toys, jigsaws, souvenirs and postcards and in newspapers and magazines worldwide. He started writing and illustrating his own books for children in 1999. In 2001, the first of the popular Little Kiwi stories was published. Little Kiwi is Scared of the Dark has since been awarded the Storylines Gaelyn Gordon Award for a Much-loved Book. Bob has illustrated books for other authors, including for his wife, Ruth. Bob and Ruth live in Temuka, South Canterbury.
- Author(s)Bob Darroch
- PublisherPenguin Group (NZ)
- Date of Publication27/02/2012
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationAuckland
- Country of PublicationNew Zealand
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight120 g
- Width115 mm
- Height102 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.