All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGood food that's good for you is the mantra on which Leon was founded and the recipes in this gorgeous compact collection are packed with both flavour and goodness. Start the day with a Strawberry Power Smoothie or a Kiwi Breakfast Smoothie, chill out with a Cucumber Cooler or Melon Fizz and for something more indulgent try a Soul Fruit Cup or a Leon Summer Punch.
- Author BiographyLeon was founded on the twin principles that food can both taste good and do you good. When Henry Dimbleby, John Vincent and Allegra McEvedy opened their first restaurant, on London's Carnaby Street in July 2004, their aim was to change the face of fast food. Six months after opening, Leon was named the Best New Restaurant in Great Britain at the Observer Food Monthly Awards (by a judging panel that included Rick Stein, Gordon Ramsay, Nigel Slater, Heston Blumenthal, Ruth Rogers and Jay Rayner). There are now 43 Leon restaurants.
- Author(s)Leon Restaurants
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication01/04/2013
- SubjectOther Beverages
- Series TitleLeon Minis
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintConran Octopus Ltd
- Content Note30 colour photographs and illustrations
- Weight220 g
- Width142 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.90
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.