Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.12
- AU $26.00Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $11.95
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $49.51Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $36.20Trending at AU $44.77
About this product
- DescriptionLittle Lisette is a deep sea diver who has type 1 diabetes. She is invited to a party under the ocean but when she has a low blood sugar she decides to igre it. As the party goes on she has to face her fears and treat her blood sugar in front of her new friends. This book is about being brave and telling people about your diabetes. It shouldn't hold you back from your dreams.
- Author BiographyCarrie was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes at the age of 19 and has published articles in several countries. She has worked with diabetes organisations both in England and her own country and currently sits on the DYNZ committee. She represented New Zealand as an International Diabetes Federation young leader in Australia and will do so again in Canada. Carrie has a BA in history, political science and international relations and is a qualified secondary school teacher. She is also completing her masters degree with a focus upon youth with diabetes in developing countries. This is her first children's book and a second will be published soon in addition to an adults handbook.
- Author(s)Carrie Hetherington
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication17/05/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight96 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Illustrator(s)Lauren Bevan,Amy Willcox
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.