All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrancis Hodgson Burnett (1849-1924) enjoyed international success with her 1886 vel Little Lord Fauntleroy -- a buoyant vel still popular more than a century later. Little curly-haired Cedric had idea he looked like a young lord. For that matter, he had idea what a lord was. His greatest friend was that cross, opinionated groceryman at the corner, Mr. Hobbs -- who was never cross with him. One day while visiting Mr. Hobbs, Cedric was called to hurry home. There his eyes met those of a tall old gentleman, splendidly dressed, who rubbed his thin chin with one bony hand. He seemed t at all displeased with what he saw. And so, said the man at last, slowly, and so -- this is little Lord Fauntleroy!
- Author(s)Frances Hodgson Burnett
- Date of Publication01/04/2008
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight336 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.