All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLittle Master Melville teaches little ones the language of the sea in Moby-Dick: An Ocean Primer. From ships and sailors to squawking gulls and moody good captains, Alison Oliver's brilliant illustrations and Jennifer Adams' clever, simple text will make a sea dog out of any young shipmate. JJENNIFER ADAMS is the author of more than 30 books, including board books in the best-selling BabyLit series which introduce young children to the world of classic literature. Jennifer works as a writer and editor in Salt Lake City, Utah. Visit her website at jennifer-adams.com. Alison Oliver runs Sugar design studio. Alison's design portfolio includes everything from logos to packaging and product design for clients such as Chronicle Books, Citibabes, and Aerie, as well as Gibbs Smith. She lives in New York.
- Author(s)Alison Oliver,Jennifer Adams
- PublisherGibbs M. Smith Inc
- Date of Publication09/04/2013
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectPicture Books
- Series TitleBabylit Books
- Place of PublicationLayton, UT
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGibbs M. Smith Inc
- Content Notechiefly col. Illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width175 mm
- Height175 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.