All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Little Meadow Mouse is born all the animals are happy, except for Squirrel. He tices that Little Meadow Mouse is ill. The baby gets weaker and weaker. Beaver, Hamster, Porcupine and Squirrel stay close to him and his Mommy. After Little Meadow Mouse takes his final breath, the other animals take him to the sea to say goodbye. A touching story with tender pictures about the death of a newly born meadow mouse and how the other animals deal with it. For ages 4 and up.
- Author BiographyIn her teaching and her writing, Annemie Vandaele combines her love for language with her love for people. Both passions strengthen each other. You will feel this when you read her strong, poetic stories.
- Author(s)Alexandra Kervyn,Annemie Vandaele
- PublisherClavis Publishing
- Date of Publication10/11/2015
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintClavis Publishing
- Content NoteColor illustrations throughout
- Weight399 g
- Width260 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsPicture book
- Interest AgeFrom 4
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- AU $54.99Trending at AU $65.73
- AU $25.20Trending at AU $29.84
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.46
- AU $10.07Trending at AU $18.93
- AU $19.74Trending at AU $20.00
- AU $6.14Trending at AU $9.46
- AU $9.05Trending at AU $9.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.