All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStep into the drama filled world of Jane Austin's Emma: A BabyLit Emotions Primer. Your little one will learn about the meddling Emma Woodhouse, who takes it upon herself to become the village matchmaker, creating all sorts of feelings in others. Her friend's emotions include Mr. Elton being angry, Miss Taylor becoming happy, while Jane Fairfax is tired. JENNIFER ADAMS is the author of more than 30 books, including board books in the best-selling BabyLit series which introduce young children to the world of classic literature. Jennifer works as a writer and editor in Salt Lake City, Utah. Visit her website at jennifer-adams.com. ALISON OLIVER runs Sugar design studio. Alison's design portfolio includes everything from logos to packaging and product design for clients such as Chronicle Books, Citibabes, and Aerie, as well as Gibbs Smith. She lives in New York.
- Author(s)Alison Oliver,Jennifer Adams
- PublisherGibbs M. Smith Inc
- Date of Publication27/08/2015
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectPicture Books
- Series TitleBabyLit
- Place of PublicationLayton, UT
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGibbs M. Smith Inc
- Content NoteFull colour illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width175 mm
- Height175 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.