All listings for this product
About this product
Little Miss Christmas lives in an igloo at the North Pole, next door to her uncle, Father Christmas, a long, long way from her brother, Mr Christmas. Little Miss Christmas works for Father Christmas. There are an awful lot of presents to wrap. Who will finish the wrapping when Little Miss Christmas decides she needs a holiday? Mr Men and Little Miss Celebrations introduce children to all the exciting occasions that people celebrate including birthdays, Christmas, Halloween, Easter, sporting events ...and even a trip to the moon. These colourful adventures will delight children of two years and upwards. Bold illustrations and funny stories make Mr Men and Little Miss the perfect story time experience. Have you collected all the Mr Men and Little Miss Celebrations? Mr Birthday Little Miss Birthday Mr Christmas Little Miss Christmas Mr Men A Christmas Carol Mr Men The Night Before Christmas Mr Men 12 Days of Christmas Mr Men A Christmas Pantomine Mr Men A White Christmas Mr Men Meet Father Christmas Mr Men The Christmas Tree Mr Men The Christmas Party Little Miss Princess and the Very Special Party Mr Men Sports Day Mr Tickle and the Scary Halloween Mr Men The Big Match Mr Men and the Tooth Fairy Mr Men Trip to the Moon Mr Impossible and the Easter Egg Hunt Mr Mischief and the Leprechaun Mr Men: The Rugby Match It all started with a tickle. Roger Hargreaves' son Adam asked him what a tickle looked like. In response, Roger drew a small orange man with extraordinarily long arms that could reach anywhere and tickle anyone. Mr Tickle, the first of the Mr Men, was born. Mr Tickle was soon joined by Mr Greedy, Mr Happy, Mr Nosey, Mr Sneeze and Mr Bump. The books were an instant hit and Roger went on to create many more Mr Men and Little Miss characters. What Roger really wanted was to make children laugh, which is probably why his own favourite character is Mr Silly.
- Author BiographyIt all started with a tickle. Roger Hargreaves' son Adam asked him what a tickle looked like. In response, Roger drew a small orange man with extraordinarily long arms that could reach anywhere and tickle anyone. The idea that a tickle could be a character in its own right sparked an idea in Roger's mind. Roger was a successful copywriter but he wanted to do something that would enable him to work from home and spend more time with his four children. He wondered if he could make a living writing and illustrating children's books so he wrote the first Mr Men titles: Mr Tickle, Mr Greedy, Mr Happy, Mr Nosey, Mr Sneeze and Mr Bump. The books were an instant hit and Roger went on to create many more Mr Men and Little Miss characters. What Roger really wanted was to make children laugh. Mr Silly was his favourite Mr Men story and, according to his family, encapsulates his humour most closely. Sadly Roger passed away in 1988, but his son Adam took over the series, introducing new characters and exciting new adventures. Roger once said, 'I feel very happy to think that when the Mr Men and Little Misses are 100 years old, their readers will always be five.'
- Author(s)Roger Hargreaves
- PublisherEgmont UK Ltd
- Date of Publication27/08/2015
- SubjectPicture Books
- Series TitleMr. Men & Little Miss Celebrations
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEgmont Books Ltd
- Weight52 g
- Width140 mm
- Height127 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 2
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- AU $28.00Trending at AU $29.87
- AU $12.50Trending at AU $13.33
- AU $9.91Trending at AU $13.54
- AU $9.58Trending at AU $18.95
- AU $12.04Trending at AU $15.73
- AU $7.22Trending at AU $11.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $16.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.