All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn an amusing retelling of this much-loved nursery song, Little Miss Muffet's picnic is t only disturbed by a spider, but by a host of other creatures as well! Luckily, they're prepared to share, so there's a feast at the end. Look through the holes in each page to guess see what food the animals like, and what ises they make. Bright, colourful illustrations, invative die cutting and popular rhymes make Books with Holes a must for every child.
- PublisherChild's Play International Ltd
- Date of Publication23/07/2012
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Series TitleClassic Books with Holes Cover
- Place of PublicationSwindon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChild's Play (International) Ltd
- Content Note16 colour illustrations
- Weight186 g
- Width290 mm
- Height290 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Barbara Nascimbeni
- Format DetailsDie-cut book
- Interest AgeFrom 2
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.