About this product
- DescriptionAs the long day comes to an end, Mother Sky fills a tub with falling stars and calls, Bath time for Little Night! Little Night answers from afar, Can't come. I am hiding and you have to find me, Mama. Find me w! Where could Little Night be? Down a rabbit hole? In a blueberry field? Among the stripes of bees? Exquisitely painted and as gentle as Little Night's dress crocheted from clouds, this is a story to treasure. With a bilingual text in both English and Spanish, Little Night Nochecita by Yuyi Morales is a sweet story every child can enjoy.Award-winning author and illustrator Yuyi Morales is the author of Caldecott Hor and Pura Belpre (Illustrator) Medal-winning Viva Frida, Pura Belpre (Illustration) Medal and Pura Belpre (Narrative) Hor book Los Gatos Black on Halloween, stunning bilingual bedtime story Little Night/Nochecita, Rudas: Ni's Horrendous Hermanitas, and other picture books for young readers. She also illustrated Thunder Boy Jr., written by Sherman Alexie.
- Author BiographyYuyi Morales has written and/or illustrated numerous books, including Just A Minute, a Pura Belpre Medal winner, and Harvesting Hope: The Story of Cesar Chavez, a Pura Belpre Honor Book. Her work has also earned her the Jane Addams, Americas, and Christopher awards. Born in Mexico, Yuyi now lives in the San Francisco area.
- Author(s)Yuyi Morales
- PublisherSquare Fish
- Date of Publication28/06/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSquare Fish
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width249 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Edited byChristine Barcellona
- Illustrator(s)Yuyi Morales
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Picture book,Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.