All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSpring is here and new life is stirring. There is so much for Big Bear to teach her new cub as they step out into the forest. Together they eat, swim, fish, and play as one season becomes the next. With Big Bears help, Little One grows more and more confident, until winter comes once more and its time to head home. With gentle text and stunning black and white illustrations, Jo Weaver reveals the wonder of nature, the first steps of independence, and the strength of parental love.
- Author(s)Jo Weaver
- PublisherPeachtree Publishers
- Date of Publication01/03/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPeachtree Publishers
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight590 g
- Width274 mm
- Height272 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Illustrator(s)Jo Weaver
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.