About this product
- DescriptionLittle Pea hates eating candy for dinner, but his parents will t let him have his spinach dessert until he cleans his plate.
- Author BiographyAmy Krouse Rosenthal is a Chicago-based writer and Mama Pea. She is the author of Encyclopedia of Our Ordinary Life. This is her first children's book. Jen Corace grew up in New Jersey where she spent a lot of time in her bedroom, drawing, and scheming. A graduate of the Rhode Island School of Design with a BFA in Illustration, she can still be found in Rhode Island, drawing and scheming the day away.
- Author(s)Amy Rosenthal
- PublisherChronicle Books
- Date of Publication01/05/2005
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChronicle Books
- Content NoteFull colour illus
- Weight292 g
- Width210 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Illustrator(s)Jen Corace
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.