Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
About this product
- DescriptionIn the Little People, Big Dreams series, discover the lives of outstanding people from designers and artists to scientists. All of them went on to achieve incredible things, yet all of them began life as a little child with a dream. The book follows Maya Angelou, from her early traumatic childhood to her time as a singer, actress, civil rights campaigner and, eventually, one of America's most beloved writers. This inspiring and informative little biography comes with extra facts about Maya's life at the back.
- Author BiographyLEIRE SALABERRIA was born in Andoain (Spain) in 1983. Currently, she lives and works in San Sebastian. She has majored in Fine Arts in Bilbao and studied a postgraduate in Children Illustration in Barcelona. Leire has exhibited her artwork in different countries around the world. Her work has been selected to appear in Bologna Children's Book Fair 2012, IV Ibero-American catalog of illustration 2013, 2014, and the Sharjah International Book Fair 2013, 2014. Since 2011 when she published her first book, she's illustrated several books in Italy, Mexico and Spain. At the moment, she continues to illustrate children's books, wich is her favourite type of work. LISBETH KAISER is a writer and editor whose work has appeared on websites, commercials, billboards and even toothbrushes. Lisbeth lives in Brooklyn with her husband and daughter and sister and brother-in-law and nephew! This is her first children's book.
- PublisherFrances Lincoln Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication08/09/2016
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleLittle People, Big Dreams
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFrances Lincoln Childrens Books
- Width195 mm
- Height240 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 5
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.