All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLittle Raccoon grew up under the love and protection of his mother. They lived in a hollow tree and played in the fields of flowers. She taught him all he needed to kw to grow healthy and safely within their part of the world. But as Little Raccoon grew, he found it more and more compelling to explore farther and farther from the protection and safety of his home. When Little Raccoon comes upon some other raccoons playing in the meadow, he wanders past his boundaries on the quest to find independence and freedom.
- Author(s)Ellen Macieiski
- Date of Publication20/03/2012
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight155 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.