All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDreams do still come true. It happened to Jeff Taylor, who ventured thousands of miles from Texas to China to greet an immeasurable treasure that awaited him-a tiny daughter who would soon take possession of his entire heart. In his memoir Little Rain Drop, Taylor shares the events, emotions, and experiences that accompanied his pilgrimage through international adoption and first-time fatherhood. With candid emotion, a bit of humor, and wide-eyed wonder, Taylor begins by chronicling his life before adoption, including a battle with infertility, and continues by narrating his poignant journey across the ocean that would culminate in connecting two families and the arrival of his daughter to his home. As he details the emotions, courage, obstacles, and joy that he and his wife Debbie experienced throughout their journey to parenthood, he shares a story of love, hope, and a glimpse at God's providence. While providing details beneficial to any couple considering international adoption, Taylor offers a powerful glimpse into the deep emotions that accompany a journey that began with heartache and longing and ended with the realization that the most profound desires of the heart always live on.
- Author BiographyDr. Jeff Taylor holds degrees from Hardin-Simmons University, Southwestern Seminary, and Southern California University, and has worked as a minister and counselor for more than twenty-five years. He lives in East Texas with his wife Debbie and their daughter Samantha, where they enjoy a quiet rural life.
- Author(s)Dr. Jeff Taylor
- PublisherTrafford Publishing
- Date of Publication25/07/2010
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationVictoria
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintTrafford Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $26.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.